So this morning I laid in bed (which felt amazing- like more so than normal-I love my bed right now) and I was having a hard time with my thoughts. When I thought about being hungry I gagged a little. I could smell and taste the juice just thinking about it. It's just so frothy and stinky. We had our breakfast juices which were fine- I just don't think I am a fan of grapes in my juice because you get some skin in there- too chunky! I tried to climb back on the exercise wagon this morning. I did about a 4 mile walk. It was such a nice day- not too hot and a slight breeze. Heading back towards home I started to feel the fact that I was really hungry. I started to panic for a minute thinking that I couldn't possibly have enough nutrients to get me home. Then I reasoned with myself and decided that if it got bad I could call my siblings and get a ride and they could bring me something to eat. First thought in my head-a roll. White bread roll. Sugary and yummy roll. But then I realized I would only get fruits, veggies, or (gag) juice. So I decided to make it home on my own.
I ate half an onion baked with zucchini squash. and then ran some errands with the fam. We didn't get home until like 5pm. Note to self: 1 juice and a tiny amount of cooked veggies is not enough for a whole day. So we juiced when we got home and then ate some salad. Then I laid around feeling kind of tired. Today was kind of a tired and sore day. Maybe this was my day 3. My brother is having a super duper day 3. I think he is taking an Epsom salt bath right now because he aches so bad. Google says he is in deep detox.
I have to race like a pee horse -Pause- back. Was that vulgar? I guess I figure since I talk about my poop- which was colorful and large today- then pee should be fine.
Anyways...as of this morning I have lost 12 pounds. Weird. My mom has lost 10.
Oh yeah! 3 other people have started juicing for health since we started this! Yay for changing the world around you! Now if I could just get my dad to juice maybe he can get out of the hospital that he hates.
Guess what!? I have a treat for you all!- Pictures!
Well, I hope you enjoyed and were relieved by the fact I didn't put any poop pictures up.
Goodnight!
So, what I'm wondering is....are there juices that you HAVE to drink? I would do fruit juice 100% of the time, if not.
ReplyDeleteIf you are only juicing then yes you have to do the green juices to not harm yourself. Kale is the most nutrient dense food there is followed by other green leafy veggies. If you don't put those into your drinks then you need to be eating to get what you need. We did find that adding some clementine oranges and a lemon to a kale drink cuts the kale taste a lot!
ReplyDelete