Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day two

I am gonna try to write this one faster than last nights because I really want to go to bed. Not only am I sleepy tired, but I am tired of feeling hungry.
So last night I was still feeling a little shy but the hunger has gotten rid of that...so POOP WARNING! The next few sentences are not for the prude of heart. Last night while I was writing I had a little gas. I was sitting cross legged in a big chair and so the smell kind of wafted up. Let me tell you, this diet is dangerous. I almost passed out from my own stench. I am not sure I have ever smelled anything so rank and raw. Nasty...I know. On a possibly grosser but funnier note, someone in my family had an accident today. I won't name any names but she may have given birth to me. I came out of the bathroom to hear her laughing at herself. She had some gas that apparently wasn't just gas. Let's just say it was wet and runny and not urine. She had to do some floor cleaning and laundry after that incident.
Okay, I am done with the poop and fart talk. Or am I? It is really hard to tell with this diet.
Anyways, breakfast was of course pretty yummy. Fruits always are. I slept in as late as I could...well I could have slept in longer but my brother who couldn't sleep past 8 was texting me to get up.
Lunch was nasty. We tried something called mean green and as it sounds it was very green and having to drink it made me very mean. It was really tough to choke down. Especially the frothy part. Who wants to drink green froth? I don't think there will ever be a market for kale froth.
Dinner wasn't bad. It was mostly carrots and spinach. I also learned that chugging the juice is a technique that I am torn about. On the one hand you finish before you realize how much you hate it, but on the other hand the feeling of that thick of a beverage in my stomach so quickly isn't something I am fond of.
Realizations of the day:
Commercials suck.
Visiting your father in the hospital is okay as long as you leave before the dinner tray arrives.
My families mood swings complement eachother...most of the time. When one is ready to quit the others talk him or her off the ledge. The downside is that someone is always threatening and always crabby.
Going to the movies is a bad idea when the person in front of you has a large bag of buttery warm popcorn and is sitting so close that the smell reminds you of how great it tasted a week ago when you had some.
And lastly, if you say you hope you don't dream about something you probably will. Last night I dreamed about juicing and about real food. In the dreams I kept trying to juice things you can't juice like bananas and avocado. Somehow after pulling them out of the juicer they would end up in my mouth and I would have to scrape the food off my tongue and spit it in the garbage before my family realized I had cheated.
Sometimes I am amazed by my brains over-activity.
Well that's it I think.
Goodnight and happy eating. (which btw I hate you all for)

1 comment:

  1. I might have a smoothie this morning to support you :)

    ReplyDelete